Runes, tarot, and fortune oh my

and

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sylvia Browne's Tools for Life...


I became interested in Psychic/Spiritual Advisor Sylvia Browne, probably, after seeing her on the Montel Williams show....


I ended up buy a lot of her audio tapes and incorporated much of her teachings into my own life since much of what she said confirmed my own experience that you must learn to 'shield' and 'protect' yourself not only physically, but spiritually.  I was also born psychic, and believe me, it is more a burden, than you can imagine...

So, after some Spring cleaning - not only physically, but in an attempt to clear the channels spiritually, I rediscoverd these old cassettes and started listening to them again. this time, I got a fresh start, as I realized I forgot where I learned these techniques from.

The most important ones are these:


Imagine you are surrounded by a wave of mirrors facing outward;.
This protects you from negativity

Imagine the White Light of the Holy Spirit surrounding you.

and imagine the Silver Net encompassing you...

and well, there's so much more, that you will have to get these tools for yourself...

Tool for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment