Runes, tarot, and fortune oh my

and

Monday, July 4, 2011

Swimming Sorcery

 My body is a temple, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, but when I'm in water, I'm a mermaid, a fish, a weightless, anti-gravity human being who meditates on the swirl, the splash, and the suffering that is washed away by hydrotherapy....
Courtesy of Amelia
i don’t own a pool, but whenever i am in a pool i love to do two particular things: 

1. make a whirlpool by swimming/running in a giant circle (better when the pool is round) and 

2. what i call the tasmanian devil, which is staying afloat by twisting myself around in circles like a human tornado. i have no idea how many calories those activities burn, but i always leave a pool feeling like i worked out and i sleep very well that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment