Runes, tarot, and fortune oh my

and

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FeLions

Women at War
was a story I wrote thousands of moons ago, dissecting the role of women in combat, and it got filed away like the rest of my Perish Publishing diatribes. I wanted to know why women didn't go to war as men did, and even though now (2013) they are so sanctioned, what will happen to women at war?

I did not consider it for long as I was traditionally antimilitary. I saw no future for myself as a soldier or a sailor or a marine, but the truth is much colder than the reality.  
We are born into the warrior class. Class is a system within Society which seems to divide us into castes. We all come from castes or social strata, or as the sociologists love to call it - SES
or SocioEconomicStatus.Most of us are born with none.There's not even an ounce of Hapsburg blood or Kiowa or Cheyenne.Our lineage is another story altogether, but the reality is that Women must learn to fight.All Women Everywhere must learn basic warrior woman skills or be killed.

Even if just psychologically

Cheers!
Hathor....



No comments:

Post a Comment