Runes, tarot, and fortune oh my

and

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A great and mighty sorcerer!

How do you see the world?

I have heard that you see differently than most people due to your extrasensory perception, so how and what do you see differently from the rest of us?
Of course it is always hard to answer this question because I have very little idea how other people see. That's part of the beauty of individual perspective. You and I could be calling the exact same color yellow when in reality we are seeing drastically different colors but calling it by the same name. I did not figure out until I was in elementary school that other people were not seeing the same things that I was seeing. My parents were alarmed by my hypersensitivity and took me to doctors. But those doctors did not see my extrasensory talents as talents, they saw them as disorders. I was diagnosed with sensory integration disorder (both sensory over sensitivity and sensory modulation disorder). And it was not until I was 24 that I began talking to people to try to actually decipher what I perceive that is different from how/what other people perceive. Here is (to my current standing) what I perceive that is unlike how others perceive…
  1. I see everything that is, not as if it is a solid object but as if it is a "vibration". To me, the amplitude and frequency of energy, is what determines how (in what form) that energy will express itself. Everything in the universe is made of moving energy (what I call vibration). And everything that vibrates imparts or impacts information. This "vibration" is what determines in what form energy will manifest. Physical things are just expressions, so solid objects are more or less an illusion that I do not have.
  2. I see Auras, which are thought forms both transmitting and receiving information to and from the physical structure they are associated with (such as a body). To me, an aura exhibits shapes, colors, textures, hues, sounds, patterns and emanates light. Any or all of these characteristics of an aura tell me valuable information about the physical person or thing the aura is associated with. They can at times tell me a nearly complete story of who you are. An aura will respond to a thought and change its characteristics to match that thought. They are also highly receptive to interaction, so I can use my own energetic field to manipulate the energy fields of others to help them to heal (like practitioners of Reiki are taught to do). Energy fields are as easy to feel for me with my hands as water is to most people.
  3. I see thought forms. Which are thoughts which have enough inherent energy that they becomes a configuration, shape or visual appearance and may manifest in a non static way. There are traditionally three types of thought forms: #1. Energy which takes the image of the thinker, #2. Energy which takes the image of a material object, and #3. Energy which takes a form entirely its own, expressing its qualities in the matter which it draws round it. So, I can see and interact and communicate with “Entities” (what you call ghosts), “Guides”, “Angels”. It is also due to this ability that I can and have acted as a “spirit medium”.
  4. I can see life paths. This basically means I can see the future. But future is not decided. What I am seeing is what outcome is a match to the current state (which doesn’t often change, because thought patterns are habitual). Information present within energy in its potential state expresses itself based on thought/intention which is a preliminary thing to physical structure. So, if a person were able to change their thoughts, their entire physical reality would shift and so would their “future”. Because of this, I often see and emotionally feel collective future as well. I have prophetic visions and dreams. In my past I have had trouble with this, even to the point of having seizures in the days leading up to a natural disaster, man made catastrophe or a war.
  5. I have a hyper sensitive sense of hearing. I can hear tectonic plates moving. I’m sure you’re a familiar with how the tide is pulled by the gravity of the moon. What people don’t understand is that the gravity of the moon affects everything, not just water, it pulls at the earth too, and I can hear it. Full moons are very, very loud to me. I hate the sound of cotton balls (a sound I gather many people can’t hear). People talking in other rooms which would be inaudible to many, is not inaudible to me. I have hearing which is able to pick up the extremely high frequency of thought forms so I have clairaudience. In other words I can hear thought forms.
  6. I do not see negative space (what many people call air). Instead, everything looks like energy with no spaces in between. Every energy field bleeds into every other energy field creating one huge existence of inter-being. And because of this, I perceive how everything that is, effects everything else that is. Metaphorically, a pebble dropped into this energy that makes up all that is would create ripples that affected the entire field. The only reason humans seldom consciously perceive it that way is because sensory organs (like sight and taste and touch) give people the impression of objects being solid and finite with a boundary of separation between them and other things.
  7. To most people, skin is a finite boundary where the body stops. To me, the skin is a certain point of density within the energy that is making up a human. I can see impressions of what is below the skin. So, when I meet a person, I am able to see their bones, organs, nerves, veins etc. I am also able to see the energy channels within a body (which have been labeled by some as chakras and meridians). So, I can see where a person’s energy is not flowing properly and what physical ailments they have. I can also often see the vibration that is leading to the “WHY” they have the particular energy blockage or physical ailment.
  8. Because I literally see vibrations, I have the ability to attain impressions from a physical object, such as an object’s history or the emotions associated with it. In myself, this particular ability manifests most often in images I get off of the object and in emotions I feel directly as a result of the vibration I am picking up from the object.
  9. I astral plane very easily and instantaneously. I used to have the problem of doing this spontaneously. I had no control of it at first. To “astral plane” is the act of consciously or subconsciously shifting consciousness from the perception of physical to the perception of non physical which is unlimited by distance and time. Because of this, I am sometimes able to practice remote viewing.
  10. I have an open and conscious connection to my higher self. I did not lose awareness of this connection or ability to communicate with my higher self during childhood (even when I chose to ignore it). Because of this, I did not lose memory of what WAS before I came into this life and what WILL BE upon death. I came into this life endowed with objective universal truth, much of which certain subjective, individual truths are in direct opposition of.
  11. If I calm my mind, I have access to the Akashic record. The Akashic record is the totality of information about all that ever was and is, which is encoded in the non physical plane of existence, also referred to as the mind of god. It is a collection of unlimited information which can be accessed from the state of Source-like consciousness such as when one is in meditation, while astral planning or under hypnosis. Accessing the Akashic record allows for omniscience. This means I (depending on my state) have accurate awareness of past lives. It is a form of retro cognition.
  12. I can perceive these same things I perceive with humans, with animals as well. So, I can commune with animals and the direct physical language barrier does not prohibit connection or understanding.
  13. I have Synaesthesia. A neurologically-based condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.
I think for a brief overview, that about covers it.

Teal Scott,  
http://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment